[Opensim-dev] PostgreSQL data module for OpenSim

Fernando Francisco de Oliveira fernando at oliveira.eti.br
Sat Oct 12 02:00:29 UTC 2013

I hope so. I want to see it in production soon. cant wait to compile it
from oficial repository :)

I'm working on the database migration tool, and it is almost done. (mysql
to postgresql) or any direction (even sqlite to postgres), mssql to
postgres.
as prototype its fixed to mysql to postgres, but adding the database
plugin, like opensim itself, it can be done only configuring the INI file.

like this:
[Setup]
Databases = myopensim,osmyothersim

[DatabaseOrigin]
StorageProvider = OpenSim.Data.MySQL.dll
ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;User ID=root;Password=***;Old
Guids=true;Database="

[DatabaseTarget]
StorageProvider = OpenSim.Data.PGSQL.dll
ConnectionString = "User
ID=postgres;Password=***;Host=localhost;Port=5432;Database="

Fernando Oliveira
http://oliveira.eti.br

http://twitter.com/oliveira_lands