[Opensim-dev] Missing God Mode / Maptiles [ 0.8.0 Dev (Opensim Distribution) 31246ec 2013-10-05 ]

drWhiet drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Fri Oct 11 21:50:48 UTC 2013

Dear Devs,

since i have installed the 0.8.0 Dev (Opensim Distribution) 31246ec
2013-10-05 i miss a feature i had before
and i need.
In the opensim.ini i use(d)  the following settings

allow_grid_gods = true
region_owner_is_god = true
region_manager_is_god = true
parcel_owner_is_god = true

Only i, as the owner can enter User level 2000+ (or the God mode).
My colleague which is added as Estate Manager can not assume God Mode.

I also think that something is wrong with the MapImageModule =
"Warp3DImageModule"
But cabt figure out whats wrong ;  Maptiles are looking and prims are shown
on the maptiles
although i set  DrawPrimOnMapTile = false

(All on Windows 2008 Server 64 bit)

Anybody elese experience/heard of these issues.

Best regards,
Wordfromthe Wise