[Opensim-dev] PostgreSQL data module for OpenSim

Fernando Francisco de Oliveira fernando at oliveira.eti.br
Fri Oct 11 04:18:30 UTC 2013

Hello, thank you for your support. Me and Timothy did some preliminary
tests and it seens to work in a some way better than mysql. But as you said
it depends from each environment where it is been tested.

I'm working on a software tool do do the migrations from any opensim
supported database to postgresql, but still imature. My idea is to do
migrations in any direction. my->pg | pg->my | ms->my | my->ms etc.

I already put the config comented examples on StandaloneCommon.ini and
other config files.

Fernando Oliveira
http://oliveira.eti.br

http://twitter.com/oliveira_lands