[Opensim-dev] New web interface for opensim!

myopengrid myopengrid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 05:36:38 UTC 2013

I am pleased to introduce a new web interface for the opensim community.
Myopengrid Web Interface (MWI) is a very basic but robust cms to manage
opensimulator grids. This CMS is still in it's beginning stage, but it's
ready to be tried out. I recommend installing this CMS in a testing
environment as we are currently in the Alpha testing stage.

The cms is built opensource on top of the beautiful Laravel framework using
MIT license, so feel free to experiment any way you would like. If you are
a developer and want to contribute, that would be awesome. Please clone our
repository at:

https://github.com/Myopengrid/mwi

If you find bugs and you will; please leave a note for me at:

https://github.com/Myopengrid/mwi/issues

I put together a video with the installation process that can be viewed
here:

http://youtu.be/eTpvmuT1ZX8

You can download MWI at:

http://mwi.myopengrid.com

The first priority for our CMS is to fix existing bugs until the code is
mature enough for a stable release. At this time there is no documentation;
I will be spending most of my additional time writing documentation in the
next few months. In addition to this I look forward to working on offline
messaging, groups, and currency modules.

I hope this will be useful to the opensim community! This is a way that
myopengrid.com hopes to contribute back to our awesome community and all
opensim developers!

Enjoy.

Thank you
Jefferson Costella