[Opensim-dev] Raise minimum mono version to 2.6

Blake techplex.engineer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:51:43 UTC 2013

This page [1] seems to indicate that anyone running OpenSimulator on Debian
Squeeze (Current Stable Release) would be using* Mono v2.6.7

However, this page [2] seems to indicate that anyone running OpenSimulator
on Ubuntu 11.11 or later would be using* Mono 2.10.x

[1] http://mono-project.com/DistroPackages/Debian
[2] http://www.mono-project.com/DistroPackages/Ubuntu

* Note: Unless they manually upgraded.