[Opensim-dev] Raise minimum mono version to 2.6

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:36:09 UTC 2013

Nobody is asking you to use an older version. The minimum version is simply
the earliest version that would be required to run OpenSimulator. Anyone is
free to use any later version if they so choose.

It's also not true that later versions are necessarily better. I've
personally had to disable features in OpenSimulator and remove them from
core due to newer versions of Mono which introduced new bugs that made such
features unusable.