[Opensim-dev] Dynamic attributes

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 04:33:58 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot, Oren.  I have pushed this up to the dynamic-attributes2 branch so that Robert and others can take a look.
  dynamic-attributes2 is a branch from today's master with the patch chain applied and I will update if/as necessary.  I
have retained the dynamic-attributes branch for now in case any comparison is needed.

On visual inspection patches look good to me (admittedly I wrote the first 5!) and regression tests pass, though I have
not yet attempted using it or look at the code changes as a whole.

I think we should also put the code in for MSSQL since this shouldn't be too difficult.  I believe there are some people
out there still using it even if ReactionGrid are no longer maintaining it.

On 22/01/13 11:02, Oren Hurvitz wrote:
> I have submitted the patch: http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=6510
>
> Oren

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)