[Opensim-dev] Robust.HG.ini (example) [Messaging] section for new V2 groups and OfflineIM additions...

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:32:48 UTC 2013

Robust.HG.ini.example [Messaging] section for new V2 groups and
OfflineIM additions...

I was just doing a merge of the new .ini entries for the Openvue
grid... where wqe are still set up for Flotsam externally served
groups and OfflineIM... the previous [Messaging] section in
Robust.HG.ini has entries for the external services.  The new
Robust.HG.ini only has one active line and no alternatives for the
external configuration.  is that right?  or should more entries be in
there for the various options?   I.e. should BOTH these entries be
available with appropriate lines commented out depending on which
option you select... like the equivalent section in OpenSim.ini(.example)

New 0.7.6 dev master

[Messaging]
     ; OfflineIM
     OfflineIMService = "OpenSim.Addons.OfflineIM.dll:OfflineIMService"

Previous 0.7.6 dev master

[Messaging]
     ; If you have an Offline IM server, set the vars in this section, so that
     ; incomming IMs to local users from foreign grids can be saved
     ;
     ;# {OfflineMessageURL}
{OfflineMessageModule:OfflineMessageModule} {URL of offline messaging
service} {}
     ;; URL of web service for offline message storage
     ; OfflineMessageURL = http://yourserver/Offline.php

     ;; Control whether group messages are forwarded to offline users.
     ;; Default is true.
     ;; This applies to the core groups module (Flotsam) only.
     ; ForwardOfflineGroupMessages = true