[Opensim-dev] small problem with GIT on (Debian) Linux...

Marcel Verhagen marceled9 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:11:53 UTC 2012

You seem to have changed some source files.
When you update the local git on your server then those changes would be

Windows apparently automatic overwrites those changes, when you do not care about the changes you made to some of the source files then there is indeed no problem.

Op 16 sep. 2012 om 11:59 heeft OpenSimFan <info at verwijs-pc.nl> het volgende geschreven: