[Opensim-dev] Whats best way to get more debug info on linux mono.

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Oct 2 15:26:35 UTC 2012

On 12-10-01 06:57 PM, R.Gunther wrote:
> But my train is crashing the sim regulair sofar in 24 hours with stacktrace.
> My train is a good stresstest. grin.
>
> Maby i can get more intressting data for the devs.

The main thing you can do is to run OpenSim using "mono --debug". The
--debug option will make the stacktraces include file names and line
numbers. Not sure what else you can do other than include a log extract
along with the backtrace when the program hits an exception or crashes.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.