[Opensim-dev] partially functional llSetKeyframedMotion implementation

Mike Higgins mike at kayaker.net
Thu Nov 8 16:23:37 UTC 2012

I'm interested in helping with this project if there is a way that I can.
I'm not set up to build OpenSim, and I've been avoiding learning C# (I have too
many hobbies already). But I implimented a single-frame version of
llSetKeyframedMotion in LSL, and I can think in quaternions. I took a quick look
at the code in your patch and I might be able to comment on the rotation math.
Perhaps we should talk/chat/im sometime?