[Opensim-dev] Simborder crossings and disapearing regions.

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Thu Jun 7 12:44:22 UTC 2012

I see since yesterday a weird problem. and possible before to.

when i fly around a few sims. in this case simsquare metaverse 1,3,4,2
(in that order)
then when am in simsquare metaverse 2, i dont see anymore simsquare
metaverse astro & astrosea.
If am waiting long enough on simsquare metaverse 2 i crash in the viewer !
when i teleport quick to the other sim at the other side, named
simsquare metaverse orion.
then simsquare metaverse astro & astro sea are still gone. also when i
fly to neighborn sim.

Now the intressting part, sometimes it works to teleport to plaza and back.
But in this case the teleport to wright plaza failed and got aborted.
After the aborted teleport, simsquare metaverse astro & astrosea came
automatic back.

I get the feeling that somewhere after simborder crossings a mention is
not established or cant get established.
And idea if am overlooking something ? or am flying into some bug ?

Someone else test the same and when she entered simsquare metraverse 4
she crashed to after a while,
can create bad neigborn simns this problem to ?

I use singularity as viewer, but have seen the same problem with old
imprudence 1.4b2