[Opensim-dev] llDetectedType and NPC's

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:01:55 UTC 2012

That's a neat solution, Argus.  Since the intention of OS_NPC_SENSE_AS_AGENT was to provide compatibility rather than
'fool', I think returning both NPC and AGENT flags would be perfectly acceptable.  Let's see if there are any other
comments, otherwise I think we can proceed along those lines.  I'm still not that happy with extending llDetectedType()
but leakage has already occurred and I suspect its inevitable.

On another note, I'm not sure what 'plausibility' checks you're referring to.