[Opensim-dev] Trial of 0.7.3 dev with latest profile HomeURI Changes

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Mon Jan 30 15:26:01 UTC 2012

one thing i noticed when doing a sample Mac build for my class based
on opensim binaries (0.7.2) was that I received a similar error until I
upgraded mono sdk and monodevelop to the most recent version
(2.10...). This may be completely unrelated to what you are
experiencing, but I post it just in case. The old mono 2.4.3 (if I recall)
caused failures in the [MODULES] section.
-p