[Opensim-dev] Prospective ODE physics changes

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:21:25 UTC 2012

Would a Wright Plaza meeting even have multiple point collisions? Most
(all?) of the active physical objects are avatar agents and they use
capsule colliders rather than meshes. Also, most are sitting and the few
that aren't are standing on or moving across a flat surface, probably far
away from any vertex in a collision mesh.

I suspect if you are seeing different physics statistics it's probably
something else that's contributing to it.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc at googlemail.com