[Opensim-dev] OpenSimulator 0.7.3 released

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:55:45 UTC 2012

Hi folks.  OpenSimulator 0.7.3 is now available at [1].  Release notes are at [2].

Compared to OpenSimulator 0.7.3-rc2 there are a few changes.  A further improvement was made to hypergrid asset
transfers (hence improving inventory transfers), Pixel implemented PRIM_SCULPT_FLAG_INVERT and PRIM_SCULPT_FLAG_MIRROR
for LSL prim functions and I made WebStats module properly dispose of it's SQL commands after use, which may or may not
have any effect.

Also, various native code libraries were moved into lib32/ and lib64/ and old stub PhysX wrappers deleted though this
should not have any effect on people using the release packages.

This release does incorporate some region database changes, though these are additions and so should be backward
compatible with older OpenSimulator releases.  Nonetheless, as usual we strongly recommend that you backup your data
before upgrading.

As always, huge thanks to all the developers, testers and supporters who have contributed to this release.  None of this
would be possible without you.

[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download
[2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.3_Release

--