[Opensim-dev] OpenSimulator 0.7.3-rc2 released

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:22:17 UTC 2012

It's always entirely possible that I've done something very stupid, but
when I download from
http://dist.opensimulator.org/opensim-0.7.3-rc2-source.zip and unzip,
opensim-0.7.3-rc2-source\bin appears to be missing the robust.exe file..  ??

Am I just having a bad hair day?  :)

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive