[Opensim-dev] Question about the suitable interface

Georg Janke djs_fan_and_freak at web.de
Wed Feb 22 10:36:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for the many replies.

Now to me the best practice seems to be the solution that uses the viewer.
I've already seen the majority of the links before. There is some really
good stuff among it.
One important questions remains for me: In case I use the viewer solution,
do other clients see the gesture animations too? This is crucial because I
am going to control communication supporting gestures. If just I can see my
avatar doing them it would be useless.

@Rock: Yeah I've read both articles before, handy stuff. But my aim is
different.

@Nebadon Izumi: Thanks for the link list. In a workshop two students and me
created something similar to the content of your second link
Here is a video showing the result:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw27aZdklek
For that solution we triggered virtual key strokes, but now I want something
more sophisticated.