[Opensim-dev] PRIM_PHYSICS_SHAPE_TYPE and PRIM_PHYSICS_SHAPE_CONVEX missing.

Adams, Robert robert.adams at intel.com
Wed Dec 26 16:19:50 UTC 2012

BulletSim uses convex hulls for all physical objects. It does not use the convex hull that may have been defined in the mesh but it generates an approximate convex hull using the HACD algorithm (http://codesuppository.blogspot.com/2011/05/hacd-hierarchical-approximate-convex.html).

What do you require of the convex hulls?

-- ra