[Opensim-dev] BulletSim vehicles office hours

GarminKawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Tue Dec 11 15:11:47 UTC 2012

I use currently CET (because I'm located there), GMT (because I deal
with people all around the world and that we should focus nobody) and
PST (because most appointments to inside and outside SL are thus).

I think at the scale of OpenSim, the GMT military option (12:34z) would
be the least detrimental :)
GCI