[Opensim-dev] BulletSim vehicles office hours

Adams, Robert robert.adams at intel.com
Mon Dec 10 17:28:52 UTC 2012

Much of BulletSim[1] development is being focused on vehicles with the goal of happy implementations for all of the virtual world vehicle types.

For hands-on communication between the BulletSim developers and vehicle creators, there will be "BulletSim Vehicles Office Hour" held in the OSGrid region "BulletSim" [2]. The office hour time is initially set tobe Tuesdays at 0800 PST (1600 UTC) [3].

Bring your vehicle expertise and vehicles you would like to debug!

-- ra

[1] The new OpenSimulator physics engine based on Bullet (http://bulletphysics.org/) .

[2] The OSGrid regions "BulletSim", "BulletSim01", "BulletSim10" and "BulletSim11" are regions running the latest and greatest version of BulletSim and are there for vehicle and other physics testing. When you find things that need changing, file a Mantis, IM "Robert Adams" in OSGrid or find me as "radams1" on the "opensim-dev" IRC channel.

[3] If there is a better time for the majority of vehicle developers, email me and we can discuss movement to a more convenient time.