[Opensim-dev] Cleanup of agents who are falsely indicated as being online

Bo bo at s-grid.net
Sun Sep 25 05:40:47 UTC 2011

Hello,
please forgive me this attempt to prioritize a Mantis, but i believe that  it
should be implemented in the 0.7.2. Not really for us as my daemon resolves
the problem already but for all other grids...

I am already running this MySql query:
DELETE FROM Presence WHERE RegionID = '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000';
which removes agents who are falsely indicated as being online for 2 weeks and
it seems to cause no trouble on our small grid.

Very likely it may be not hard to do the same directly in Robust.

Please have a look on this Mantis:
to see if it may be implemented.

Thank you very much