[Opensim-dev] Problems with WIFI 0.7.2

Levi Martson levi.martson at immersiveeducation.org
Tue Oct 25 00:59:41 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

I'm running OpenSIm 0.7.2 with WIFI 0.7.2, and everytime I try to activate a
pending account, I get this message on my ROBUST server and my browser says
something about rinos and hippos:

2011-10-24 18:50:55,162 ERROR -
OpenSim.Framework.Servers.HttpServer.BaseHttpServer [BASE HTTP SERVER]:
HandleRequest() threw System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.
   at Diva.Wifi.Services.SetAvatar(Environment env, UUID newUser, String
avatarType)
   at Diva.Wifi.Services.UserActivateGetRequest(Environment env, UUID
userID)
   at Diva.Wifi.WifiUserManagementGetHandler.Handle(String path, Stream
requestData, OSHttpRequest httpRequest, OSHttpResponse httpResponse)
   at
OpenSim.Framework.Servers.HttpServer.BaseHttpServer.HandleRequest(OSHttpRequest
request, OSHttpResponse response)

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,
Levi