[Opensim-dev] Wiki: Captcha, anyone?

Bo bo at s-grid.net
Fri Oct 14 07:04:58 UTC 2011

Hello,
thanks for the reply.

I think i was not enough specific. I didn't meant that it is supposed to send
IMs to avatars. I meant that a person will get a PIN on the website and pass
it to a inworld script which will pass it back to the registration system and
approve the user.

HG is slowly becoming standard. So i hope that anyone could HG to the  Lbsa...

Bo