[Opensim-dev] Wiki: Remote Admin module

Kevin Houlihan kjhoulihan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:43:33 UTC 2011

Nice, the way the commands were just listed was a bit lacking.

The part about enabling the method is misleading though, all methods are
enabled by default except admin_console_command.

Also I think different return values are present in different circumstances,
might be worth mentioning that?

--
randomhuman