[Opensim-dev] Question/Suggestion regarding *.ini files

Markus Metzmacher info at secondlearning.de
Tue Oct 4 18:41:23 UTC 2011

I do not speak about a paradigm change (OpenSim as is, is super and the
progress you developer are showing, is tremendous) - i only speak about
the possibility, to extract specific configuration sections into
separate files. Maybe it is possible (you mentioned, that it can be done
by the admin?!). Thats's all, what needed. Maybe only a hint to the
explanation of this possibility and a how to is enough? As I said -
maybe I missed something?

But, of course, I only speak for me and myself and that's only my
outcome of my experience.

Markus