[Opensim-dev] Problems with Inventory

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:04:37 UTC 2011

Hi Levi,

Someone else may be able to better diagnose the issue but it looks to me
like this is the relevant portion:

exception occured on sending request to
http://208.132.137.19:8003/xinventory: System.Net.WebException: *Unable to
connect to the remote server* ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A
connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond

Can you tell us more about your setup?  Grid/Standalone?

Was it working before and now it's not or is this a new installation?

I'd double check your connection strings in the robust.ini or robust.HG.ini
and of course make sure your ports are not being blocked by a firewall...

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
Project Manager, UC Second Life
UCit Instructional & Research Computing