[Opensim-dev] Region - Estate Maps and Estate Names

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:07:37 UTC 2011

At 03:10 23/03/2011, Justin CC wrote:
>If you've not noticed an issue so far then I recommend leaving it
>alone.  Remapping should just be case of changing the
>entries in the estate_map table.  Eventually I would hope to see a
>console command for doing this.

Thanks Justin.  And yes... always best to leave well alone I
guess.  But it is a bit of a mess.  I am always keen to keep it as
tidy as I can.

So... If I remap them all to the first "My Estate" id number (100),
then delete the incorrectly created 17 data base entries in the MySQL
Query Browser directly.  Then also rename the "My Estate" to
something sensible do you foresee any problems with things that might
also be trying to use the original name of estate id 100, or the
removed 17 data base entries?

I will make a backup data base first of course!