[Opensim-dev] Proposal: cache compiled scripts across server restarts

Oren Hurvitz orenh at kitely.com
Sun Jun 19 11:10:27 UTC 2011

What is the option that stops old scripts from being deleted? Having such an
option would solve my problem. I looked at Compiler.ReadConfig(), and it
seems to call DeleteOldFile() unconditionally. (Well, it checks the
"in_startup" variable, but that's always True the first time.)

Regarding script transfer between regions: why is that a problem? Are the
compiled assemblies being transferred? I had assumed only the source code
and script state would need to be transferred.

Oren