[Opensim-dev] [opensource-dev] Where is MXP implementation ?

Toni Alatalo toni at playsign.net
Fri Jan 21 00:59:50 UTC 2011

On to, 2011-01-20 at 12:50 -0800, Dahlia Trimble wrote:
> I'm not sure about RealXtend, but there is a MXP implementation in

realXtend Naali currently uses LLUDP for connecting to Opensim, and knet
(either udp or tcp) to Tundra (which is a server module to Naali
itself).

knet docs are at http://clb.demon.fi/knet/ and code at
https://bitbucket.org/clb/knet/

the Naali docs of the modules for knet and lludp respectively are:
http://www.realxtend.org/doxygen/class_kristalli_protocol_1_1_kristalli_protocol_module.html
http://www.realxtend.org/doxygen/class_open_sim_protocol_1_1_protocol_module_open_sim.html

~Toni