[Opensim-dev] Departing from virtual world development

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:58:15 UTC 2011

All the best to you, John, in your new occupation and venture.  I think it's
not an overstatement to say that you've been a major inspiration to the
technical communities in our VW area, and I am sure that you will have a
similar impact in your next line of work.

Machine learning is one of those disciplines with boundless spheres of
application, and it wouldn't surprise me if it brings you back to virtual
worlds in due course.  Or at least I hope so. :-)

All the best for the future, and I look forward very much to your occasional
staying in touch.

Morgaine.