[Opensim-dev] [vwrap] Departing from virtual world development

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:55:01 UTC 2011

Best of luck in your new field. You will be sorely missed.

I hope to hear more about your new endeavors, I've done some work in the
field of machine vision and learning in the past and I understand what a
rewarding field it can be. Please continue to stay in touch and let us know
how you are doing and what research you can share.