[Opensim-dev] [SIMIAN MAPTILE] - generalize to a core function?

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:15:01 UTC 2011

that's basically what we do with those map tiles... for example...
http://www.sciencesim.com/simian/index.php/region

melanie: the assets are good but simiangrid frontend needs a format
conversion and then the grid frontend generates mulitple levels of detail.

<http://www.sciencesim.com/simian/index.php/region>--mic