[Opensim-dev] Sit position changes in OpenSimulator b6df9e9 (Sat 5th Nov 2011)

Fritigern Gothly fritigerngothly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:15:15 UTC 2011

I agree with leaving this fixed, and leave the fixing/replacing of the
sit scripts up to the creators, or the owners (for as far as they are
capable of fixing the scripts themselves).

Script compatibility is one of the things that traditionally has had a
bad rep when it comes to Opensim, and i am delighted to see that in
spite of a possible controversy and breakage of current scripts in
Opensim, this was fixed to match the script behavior on SL.

I am voting +1 on leaving this as it is now, without the addition of a
switch. Existing scripts can be fixed or replaced, but future scripts
will no longer need tweaking or fiddling around with, and that is more
important IMO.
-- Friti