[Opensim-dev] Roadmap To Beta

Akira Sonoda akira.sonoda.1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:37:35 UTC 2011

> My idea: In the next few days ill try to make a script to allow for users to
> report what they think is most important and then vote upon what is the most
> important thing(s) to have before turning into beta.

Currently I am not so much in a new features mood. A feature request
and voting system might be counterproductive and could lead to a huge
list of things to be done for another three year of alpha state. I am
more interested in a developers point of view. What they think needs
to be done in order to go Beta, because they know their code, the
completeness of the functionality and the open issues to be solved.
It's christmas time and i have a huge list of wishes, but for the
OpenSimulator i only wish stability, stability and a bit of stability.
 Therefore this mailing list. On the opensim-users list, such a
feature wish list could be a nice topic and be a base for a backlog
for the next major version of the OpenSimulator.