[Opensim-dev] Welcoming Nebadon and Snoopy to the core OpenSimulator dev team

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:45:14 UTC 2011

Hi folks.  I'd just like to announce that as of last Friday, we would like to welcome Nebadon Izumi and Snoopy Pfeffer
to the OpenSim core dev team.

As I'm sure many of you know, Nebadon has been with the project for a very long time (longer than I have!).  Although he
doesn't code much himself, he does fantastic work in testing and co-ordinating work on the project, not least as
president of osgrid.org (which provides invaluable feedback by running cutting edge OpenSim code).

Snoopy has also been around for many years, and over that time has contributed valuable fixes and features to OpenSim,
such as client filtering and estate/land management.

We're very pleased to welcome both these guys as direct committers.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog