[Opensim-dev] Region scalability of OpenSim

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:01:18 UTC 2011

Sergiy,

The research group I run at Intel has been working on a number of
scalability projects. We use OpenSim as the platform for conducting the
research.

A number of publications on the results are here:
http://techresearch.intel.com/ProjectDetails.aspx?Id=154

<http://techresearch.intel.com/ProjectDetails.aspx?Id=154>--mic

C. Mic Bowman, PhD
Principal Engineer
Virtual World Infrastructure, Intel Labs