[Opensim-dev] WxServices

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Mon Apr 25 13:02:22 UTC 2011

We have lots of non-core robust services under addon-modules, using
the existing core plugin methods. This interface/module is not
necessary for any technical reason I can see.

We have addon-module things that are robust services, robust
handlers, region modules and any and all of the preceding. All
without any extra layers, the mechanism we have already allows
out-of-core development and maintenance of such software.

There are a few modules in my public addons repo at
git://github.com/MelanieT/opensim-modules.git using this mechanism
(region modules, but it's the same for ROBUST services and -handlers.

Melanie