[Opensim-dev] SerializationExceptions!

Umar Farooq u.farooq at uea.ac.uk
Sat Apr 16 19:03:29 UTC 2011

Hi Justin and all,

Thanks for the previous help. I am trying to serialize presences in a
scene to files using OpenSim.Framework.Util.SerializeToFile()
functionality and it is giving me runtime serializationexception errors. I
tried to make a few classes serialiazable but now am getting a
System.Timers.Timer is not marked as serializable error.

I tried using the same function for serializing clientinfo and it seems
working fine. Could you please guide me in this case. Sorry for bothering
you too much!

Best wishes and have a good day.

Umar

--