[Opensim-dev] Mono problems (was Mantis [opensim 0005007]: Some scripts require installing more than the default mono release)

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:32:06 UTC 2010

I did install a binary package (Diva distro), but the comments apply equally
to a full blown source build!

The ONLY difference is that a compiled build will likely have the complete
version of mono already installed, however this is by no means gauranteed!

I have updated the wiki in the appropriate places for both binary and source
build distributions.

Karen