[Opensim-dev] Second Life Beta Viewer 2.2.0.210127 Badness

Michael Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 03:06:25 UTC 2010

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the newest SL 2.2 Beta
Viewer (Second Life Beta Viewer 2.2.0.210127), I tried logging into OpenSim
grids with this newest beta viewer and it destroyed my avatars attachments,
even going back to old viewer and the attachment
locations/rotations/placement seems to be totally obliterated.  I am not
sure what we need to do to account for this, I just wanted to put out there
so everyone knows not to try this viewer without taking precautions and only
use on non-important accounts, i have banned this viewer from OSgrid to
prevent wider disaster.  Hope this helps everyone.

--
Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org