[Opensim-dev] Confusion regarding initialOpenSimulatorconfiguration.

Hurliman, John john.hurliman at intel.com
Wed Sep 22 04:48:03 UTC 2010

SizeOf(IntPtr) will probably work, but just to be safe there is an IntPtr.Size which will equal 4 or 8 depending on the runtime. This is the most reliable way in C# to detect 32 vs. 64-bit at runtime. There is a class in the Simian simulator called UnmanagedLoader which uses this check to copy either a 32-bit or 64-bit version of an unmanaged Windows dll to the expected location (Mono has DllMap so it doesn't need this).

John