[Opensim-dev] Please test updated prebuild in branch prebuild-update

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 4 01:24:27 UTC 2010

Hi folks.  Bluewall has very kindly provided a patch for our prebuild in order to improve the generated cross platform
build files (for xbuild, monodevelop, nant, etc.).  The patch is at

Since it does change quite a lot of files I thought I would put it in a separate branch to test.  So far, nant seems to
work without any issues (which is also needed for some of the extra build targets in .nant/local-include).

If you're using other build approaches (monodevelop, vs2010, etc.) please test to make sure it works for those.  Please
report any issues on mantis 5010.  If nobody hits any problems, I will merge the changes with the main build in the
middle of next week.

Thanks for doing this, Bluewall!

Regards,

--