[Opensim-dev] Wormhole in OpenSIM?

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Mon Oct 25 16:50:48 UTC 2010

If that's all, then ... ok. I thought I heard wishes of a technical
nature, and that, perhaps, he doesn't understand how link-region works,
and what it does. Perhaps he only knows HG TPs through the map or
something. (all hg link UIs end up placing hyperlinks on the maps, but
all except link-region end up placing them very far away from the main
cluster of regions)