[Opensim-dev] Wormhole in OpenSIM?

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Mon Oct 25 16:13:34 UTC 2010

Maybe I'm missing something, but what you're describing is how the
Hypergrid works, redirect and all. It's not an http redirect, because
the viewer doesn't do that protocol, but it's TeleportFinish, which is
the Linden equivalent of an http redirect.

If you use the link-region console command you place a region on your
map (you see it on your map) that belongs to another grid.