[Opensim-dev] 0.7.1 dev master version unresponsive and freezes OpenSim.exe console andSL viewer

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:58:05 UTC 2010

I wonder if anyone else if having serious trouble with 0.7.1 dev
master checkout in recent weeks...  with all recent versions freezing
the OpenSim.exe console, startup and shutdowns taking 20 times or
more longer than before, giving many time out errors and loading
scripts very slowly indeed.  Switching back to 0.7.0.2 post-fixes
reverts to normal working in the s me environment in our case.

It seems a few users are reporting these issues with Mono and .net
setups, standalone and grid modes, using the old MySQL.dll and the
new one, etc.  Only on Windows noted to date I think? The user
experience is at:

But clearly the OSGrid update went well and it does not seem to have
these problems.