[Opensim-dev] where would I find instructions for upgrading standalone form 0.6.9 to 0.7.x?

Serendipity Seraph sseraph at me.com
Sun Oct 10 20:57:17 UTC 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 3:13 AM, Ai Austin wrote:

>> From: Serendipity Seraph <sseraph at me.com>
>> I may have missed it.  The opensimulator.org wiki seems to have a somewhat broken search (not full text).  Is this written up somewhere?
>

> See http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7_Release

Thanks very much but all that page says about upgrading precisely is this:

"Upgrading from older releases is done as usual; no special provisions are required. However, the configuration files have changed, and you need to pay close attention to them."

I have no idea what that "as usual" is.  Please point me to that information.  A link in this page to that information would also be very useful.

- s