[Opensim-dev] where would I find instructions for upgrading standalone form 0.6.9 to 0.7.x?

Marck marck00 at nexgo.de
Sun Oct 10 10:00:02 UTC 2010

Hello Serendipity.

Serendipity Seraph wrote:
> I may have missed it.  The opensimulator.org wiki seems to have a somewhat broken search (not full text).  Is this written up somewhere?

I'd recommend reading the release notes for 0.7 at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7_Release. There also have been bug-fixing releases; check out http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.0.2_Release for information about what changes came with them.

Regarding the wiki search, it is indeed broken. You can use Google search instead when you add "site:opensimulator.org" to your actual search term.