[Opensim-dev] Srikata ClientView, any users?

Michael Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 00:16:47 UTC 2010

+1 on removal, I cant imagine anyone is actually using it, I don't think its
ever worked or been complete enough for anyone to use with Sirikata, it
gives 100's of the current warnings when you compile opensim, i suspect its
mostly just incomplete stubs.

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org