[Opensim-dev] Opensim.ini [Network] remotedataport = 20800

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:04:12 UTC 2010

Can I check.... in looking at the code of XML RPC remote data channel
handling I am not sure that the line

remoteDataPort = 20800

should any longer be present, as I don't think its picked up by the
module any longer.

The replacement is the new [XMLRPC] section's lines, espec XmlRpcPort = 20800

Also, I guess that ExternalHostnameForLSL is required still and that
it is still in the right section?

perhaps someone with knowledge of this could correct Opensim.ini
appropriately by deleting the remoteDataPort = 20800  line if that is
what should happen?